Auckland 101 is a project to promote Auckland regional businesses, community news, people and events. Auckland 101 is a collective of regional owned and operated businesses who care about the greater Auckland region, including the wonderful diverse people and communities that make our place fabulous.
Auckland regional businesses who join the directory, fund marketing that directly promotes their business while creating a leveraged marketing solution to promote the Auckland 101 website and very popular Facebook page for the benefit of our Business Partners and the greater community. I.e. Every Auckland 101 business who joins us also provide enough funds for us to promote a local club, school or community organisation.
The cost of membership is $250+GST per annum - benefits include;
- Full directory listing on this website
- Monthly proactive marketing through our popular Facebook page
- 20% Discount on job advertising on JobCafe.co.nz (which includes promoting the job via Auckland101)
- Discounts from other members of our network.
- Can advertise with other Kiwi Business Network groups e.g. Wellington Today, Kapiti Now and new groups starting this year.
Collectively the combined funds received from any advertising also help to build our social media 'following'. We provide FREE community news services throughout the region.
If you would like more information on how your business can join this collaboration then please do not hesitate to Contact Us.