NEW RECRUIT MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE LAUNCHED
Friday, 1 February 2019
Auckland, New Zealand, February 1, 2019 – On the back of achieving the NRL’s biggest year-on-year membership increase, the Vodafone Warriors have today reached out to their fan base by launching an innovative New Recruit membership.
The special feature of the offer, which targets supporters who haven’t been members before, is an option of committing for the full season or cancelling after the first three home games at no further cost.
The launch follows the Vodafone Warriors posting a 53 per cent membership increase on the same period last year, climbing from 8305 members in January 2018 to 12,713 to date this year.
“We’re delighted with the way our loyal members signed up early and were rewarded by securing the best seats at the best price of just $199.00,” said Vodafone Warriors CEO Cameron George.
“But our goal is always to grow our membership base further and do everything we can to fill our house. There’s nothing like a game day at a packed Mount Smart Stadium.
“So now for this month only we’re calling on fans to make their membership debut in what is our landmark 25th season.
“We’re banking on all New Recruit members loving the total experience at Mount Smart Stadium and staying for the full season but, if they’re not sold on it after the first three home games, they can cancel their membership and walk away. No questions asked.”
New Recruit members pay a $22.00 joining fee and 25 $7.92 payments for the season, a total cost on $220.00. Those opting out after the first three games at Mount Smart Stadium pay the joining fee and eight $7.92 weekly payments through until April 19.
The first three home games at Mount Smart Stadium are against Canterbury-Bankstown on Saturday, March 16 (5.00pm), Gold Coast on Friday, April 5 (8.00pm) and North Queensland on Saturday, April 20 (7.30pm).
KEY POINTS |NEW RECRUIT MEMBERSHIP
- Available only for the month of February. On sale from today (February 1).
- Reserved seats, all in Bay 17.
- Joining fee ($22.00) payable at the time of purchase followed by $7.92 payments deducted each Friday from March 1.
- New Recruit members can cancel their membership and walk away after the first three home games.
- The window to cancel membership will be from Sunday, April 21 up to (and including) Wednesday, April 24 before the Vodafone Warriors play Melbourne on Anzac Day.
- New Recruit members cancelling will make their last $7.92 payment on Friday, April 19.
- Once members cancel, payments stop and their membership card will no longer grant them access to attend games. If they choose to commit to the full season, the $7.92 payments will continue through until Friday, August 16.
- Those who opt out will pay the $22.00 joining fee plus $7.92 per week from Friday, March 1 until and including Friday, April 19. This equates to eight payments and comes to $85.36.
- New Recruit members who commit to the full season will pay the $22.00 joining fee plus $7.92 per week from Friday, March 1 until and including Friday, August 16. This equates to 25 payments and a total of $220.
- New Recruit full season memberships are valid for purchase from February 1, 2019 to February 28, 2019. Members will be charged an initial joining fee of $22 upon purchase. Weekly instalments of $7.92 will commence from Friday, March 1 through to Friday, August 16.
- New Recruit members will have the opportunity to opt out of their membership between the dates of April 21, 2019 to April 24, 2019.
- New Zealand Warriors Limited is entitled to charge a late payment fee of $10 for any missed weekly payments. New Recruit memberships can be cancelled at the discretion of New Zealand Warriors Limited after two consecutive failed payments.